I'm configuring File Manager for DB2 and I want to remove a particular
option from a panel so some users can't see it.  The main FM/DB2 panel is
called FMN2ST00 so I've taken a copy of that called FMN2STXX and removed the
said option and the panel that gets invoked for the said users is
now FMN2STXX.  However, immediately upon entry to the new panel, I get the
following error -

ISPP328

Panel 'FMN2STXX' error
Required keylist 'FMN2KGE2' in applid 'FMN2' was not
found.

Panel line where error was detected:
ZSEL = PANEL(FMN2STXX) SCRNAME(FMNDB2) NEWAPPL(FMN2)

The message description says that the message is self explanatory.  Well,
 not to me it isn't.  Why does just changing the name of the panel cause
this error.  How can ISPF know at this stage there is an error.   I realise
that I could copy and modify the original panel into another library which
is only accessible to the said users, but I'm curious  as to how this can
happen.

Jim McAlpine