From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bielskie, Stephen
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 11:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SHARE Baltimore

Thanks Brian.  I wish they would open this stuff earlier.  Most
companies only have so much money for education and when it's gone...

One would guess that having this information available at an earlier
time might increase attendance at SHARE.

Thanks again,
Steve
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.