On Apr 17, 2006, at 8:24 PM, Chris Mason wrote:

Robert,

Quite right - total rubbish - I meant to say REP, of course, as can be seen
from the context - and the fact that I specifically said that RLD
corresponds to what can be found in the Assembler listing in the previous
paragraph - this can be the problem with selective quoting - well,
politicians have to put up with it all the time. <g>

Chris Mason

Which brings up a side issue... is the REP card documented anywhere? I would think it would be in the BINDER manual, no?

Ed