That looks like it's been modified to support load modules over 1MB, because
here's z/VSE's version:

 A.5 Format of the REP (User Replace) Statement

Card Columns Content

1
    X'02'. Identifies this as a statement of an object module.

2 - 4
    REP -- Replace text statement.

5 - 6
    Blank.

7 - 12
    Assembled address of the first byte to be replaced (hexadecimal). Must
be right justified with leading zeros if needed to fill the field and must
be equal to or greater than the starting address of the control section
(columns 14-16). Note that there is no check to determine if the assembled
address is actually within this control section.

13
    Blank.

14 - 16
    External symbol identification number (ESID) of the control section (SD)
containing the text (hexadecimal). Must be right justified with leading
zeros if needed to fill the field.

17 - 70
    From 1 to 11 4-digit hexadecimal fields separated by commas, each
replacing two bytes. A blank indicates the end of information in this
statement.

71 - 72
    Blank.

73 - 80
    May be used for program identification.

Man, this stuff is taking me down memory lane.

Later,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds.

--ilvi