Eric,

An even better tool is the PDS 8.6 tool from the CBT site with PDSE, ISPF
Search-For, and TSO XMIT support.

Regards,
John Kalinich
Computer Sciences Corp

             "Eric N.
             Bielefeld"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             .RR.COM>                  IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
             Sent by: IBM                                               cc
             Mainframe
             Discussion List                                       Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: PDS Directory Question
             .EDU>

             04/30/2006 11:37
             AM

             Please respond to
               IBM Mainframe
              Discussion List
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .EDU>

Rick,

An even better tool is the PDS 8.5 tool from the CBT site.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee Wisconsin
414-475-7434