No, that's a "concatenation", not a "continuation".  The "EXPECTED
CONTINUATION NOT RECEIVED" message would be appropriate there if a comma
was PRESENT after the first dataset name.

Somewhere else in the jobstream is a comma that should not be there, or
a continuation is missing after a statement that ends in a comma.

    -jc-