> I would like to FTP them to my hard drive.

FTP always has two ends. The ends make a difference! The end where you
initiate the transfer is called the "client"; the other end is called the
"server." Either end could be the "from" end or the "to" end - you can even
do both in one "job."

I'm going to guess that I can re-phrase your question as

"How do I initiate an FTP on my Windows system that will copy all of the
members of a PDS to my PC's hard drive?" Is that correct? If not, my answer
is going to be useless; please re-phrase my question.

There are two kinds of FTP clients for Windows: the one that comes with
Windows, and all of the others. The one that comes with Windows is a
"classic" FTP client -- a command-line type program. Here is how to do what
you ask, from memory - so I may be a little off:

C:\>FTP 12.34.56.78   [or whatever your mainframe's IP address or URL is]
userid
password
lcd "whatever Windows folder you want to put the members in"
cd my.PDS.name
mget *
[hit enter for every prompt - alternatively use the prompt command first to
turn off prompting]
quit

You can get help on these sub-commands by entering help commandname from
within FTP.

The "other" FTP programs tend to be more graphical and Windows-like. If you
will be doing this often, one of these would be a good investment of your
time. You may have firewall issues on your mainframe that the Windows FTP
client cannot solve, but the third-party clients can. One decent Windows FTP
client is Ipswitch WS_FTP. The lite version was free, last I knew. Google
knows where to find it.

Charles