On May 9, 2006, at 11:46 AM, Pommier, Rex R. wrote:

On a very rare occasion I have bypassed an error hold on a PTF where I
needed the fix the PTF fixed and the error hold against the PTF wasn't
significant.  However, that being said, you shouldn't as a rule bypass
error holds. The best thing to do is to either not include them or just let SMP/E not apply them (if a RC=8 is OK with you). Do not just bypass
a bunch of holderror entries!

To respond to the question about the bypass(holdsystem..., the examples
you are listing won't be bypassed with the holdsystem, to bypass these
(NOT recommended)you would need to do a bypass(holderror(.....))

HTH

Rex

I don't have access anymore to the bypass list I used so any list I write down is iffy. That being said:

EC ipltext doc sadump

(and a few more)

BUT I always read the list and then researched each item that was bypassed as I always did a check first. In 20 (or so) years I only missed one (that did cause me grief later).

Ed