On 9 May 2006 08:33:37 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dean Montevago) wrote:

I'm looking at the LISTC of a DB2 catalog (not an ICF, one of it's own). The allocation is CYL 3,1. The extent info shows that the 1st extent is 390 tracks which is 26 cylinders, this is followed by a bunch of 15
track extents. Any thoughts ?

Could this be caused by some kind of compacting (such as FDRCPK)?

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com