On May 9, 2006, at 10:26 PM, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 05/08/2006
   at 10:06 PM, Ed Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Good memory. But I believe the fullgen is still needed to this day
(to prime the CSI) at least.

No; in fact, there would be no way to do a fullgen before you had
primed the CSI. Where would the sysgen macros come from?

The chicken or the egg conundrum.. I guess I would stay with the sysgen though. I vaguely remember creating the CSI with several inputs, so I think we are both correct.

Ed