FWIW, I have the issue on my z/os 1.4 two pack rescue system.

HTH.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Zelden
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:16 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IRX0157E

I missed the start of this thread, but we have hlq.SEAGALT in the LPA
list
so that EAGKCPT/IRXCMPTM is ahead of the IRXCMPTM that is in
SYS1.LINKLIB.
This avoids coding a usermod. We've been doing this since OS/390 2.10.

Is that the issue here, or did something change in z/OS 1.7 related
to this (we are still 1.6)?

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.