Matthew Stitt wrote on 05/23/2006 08:50:50 AM:

> This thread has me doing some RTFM as I am interested in this area also.
>
> Did you change all the ICEAMx installation default modules?  The manual
> shows there are 8 of them.

(David asked Christian for some more information offline so he can better
understand the situation.)

There are actually four ICEAMx installation default modules, and four
ICETDx installation default modules.

The ICEAMx modules are for the JCL, INV, TSO and TSOINV environments.

An ICETDx module is only needed if you want to change DFSORT installation
options according to the "time-of-day".

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Team  (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: PARSE, JFY, SQZ, ICETOOL, IFTHEN, OVERLAY, Symbols,
 Migration
=> DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/