From: John Dawes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:32 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ADR120E - DFDSS Error

I am attempting to back up some files using DFDSS.  I receve the error
ADR120E because of  "TOO MANY POSITIONAL PARAMETERS AFTER '-1'
Can you suggest a correction.  What I am attempting to do is backup
files from certain volumes.  However, I want only to backup files that
are less than 1 day old and must NOT be VSAM.  Below is a copy of my
control cards.

  DUMP  DATASET(INCLUDE(IST*.**    -
                    MED*.**   -
                    X*.**     -