Well I had the opposite experience.  At a shop I was at, we switched
from DFDSS to FDRABR and was up 2 hours faster.  So as the gentleman
said in a later post, it all depends on what you are used to and the
techniques you use to get there.

Jim Petersen
MVS - Lead Systems Engineer
Home Depot Technology Center
1300 Park Center Drive, Austin, TX 78753
www.homedepot.com
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
512-977-2615 direct
512-977-2930 fax
210-859-9887 cell

This message may contain confidential information. The information
contained in this message and any attachments are intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the
contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
delete all copies of this message