First, I wish to thank everybody for their responses.

But, we are not a big NJE shop.
We are still pretty heavy in RJE world-wide.
Approximately 2200 RJE printers defined and 650 in use.

So, my question is:

Does JES2 do RJE under TCP/IP?
I assume since it does NJE it will do RJE, but I cannot find definitive
documentation.

And, when I was talking about CICS, I meant for printing.
Somebody said CICS has understood TCP/IP for years.
Then, why does everybody still the VPS component (or equivalent) for CICS?

Again, can somebody point me to the documentation?

-
-teD

300,000 Kilometres per Second
Not only is it a good idea!