On Jun 12, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Charles Mills wrote:

It's a "problem" that really has no answer.

Suppose a program attempts to load a user exit module, and finding none, considers this a normal condition and proceeds normally. Is that a "missing program" condition? If not, how would an "analysis" logically distinguish it
from a missing module that was a problem?

I think I might be inclined to approach this from the other direction by waiting for S806 (is that right?) ABENDs to occur and then investigating
them.

Charles

Charles,

Good point. I had discounted that because of the original request was at best ambiguous (IMO), so I figured if the boss didn't know the issues before he would probably get less than a perfect report from a poorly asked question.

Ed