First hit on Google

http://sdisw.com/vm/dasd_capacity.html

I've used this page in the past. Just eyeballing it, it appears to be accurate. (It's even got numbers for a 2314)

At 01:13 PM 6/16/2006, Charles Mills said:
Where can I find 3390 track capacity tables or formulas? I haven't done this
in so long I think the last time I did this it was for a 2314.

Specifically, I am trying to figure out:

- If the DD statement says SPACE=(605,(4640,580)) how many tracks will have
been allocated (primary and each secondary)?

- If the program actually wrote 121-byte blocks (yes, I know) how many of
those would fit on a track?

Thanks,

Charles Mills
+1-707-291-0908