There is an error in sys1.parmlib for the paging parmmeters and I have a good
IEAYSS00 but with out the Page parameters.

  There is a comma in the member for the page parameters in the wrong place.

  Is there any way to key in the paging parameters at IPL time.

  My test lpar is up but I can't get to the member with the error on the prod
system because of duplicate volume ids.

  I tried to vary the pack on the test lpar of line ... the one with
sys1.parmlib in it but it' allocated and won't come offline.

  Any help will be greatly appreicated.