From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mueller, David
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 10:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: MVS Licenses/MVS sites

If people were reporting anonymously (no company names), it would be
entirely possible for two or more people working in the same area to
overlap each other by reporting on many of the same shops in their
'neighborhood'.  It could be difficult to eliminate these overlaps and
thus the results might overstate the situation in some geographic areas.
For myself, I don't plan to send in any count of shops or MIPS for my
area.  I do not see much point to this exercise.