Hi,

We currently have two z890's. Each z890 has a production LPAR and a test LPAR.
The production LPAR's are connected to one SYSPLEX and the TEST LPAR's to
another.

We now have to add another production LPAR to one of the z890's and connect it
to the production SYSPLEX.

The SYSPLEX is a base sysplex and the connections between the system are CTC's.

As I see it I have to use 4 more ESCON connections on the system where I add
the LPAR, and two ESCON connections on the other system.

Is there any way to have an 'internal CTC' to connect the LPAR's that are on
the same physical box?

TIA

Gadi