Paolo Pirillo wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:15:09 +0200, R.S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Paolo Pirillo wrote:

Hello to all,
I have a interesting problem and I hope that someone of you can help me.
I try to use the EXEC  IOACMD from me TSO Command Shell (ISPF 6).
It works fine, but when the command is to be executed I receive

IOACMD: ********************************************************************
IOACMD: Query completed with the following result
IOAC108E 12:53:51          on FAE1     not authorized to use QUERY
IOACMD: ********************************************************************

All necessary RACF def. are done.
The interesting thing is that there is no UID in the field where it has

to be.

What have I missed to configure?

1. What RACF definitions were done ?
2. Search syslog for ICH408I message regarding this issue.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

No Problem:

STC05980 00000090  ICH408I JOB(OSASF   ) STEP(OSASF   ) IOA.CONNECT.FILE
CL(FACILITY) 544
544 00000090 INSUFFICIENT ACCESS AUTHORITY 544 00000090 FROM IOA.** (G) 544 00000090 ACCESS INTENT(CONTROL) ACCESS ALLOWED(NONE )
In RACF is def:

CLASS NAME ----- ---- FACILITY IOA.** (G) LEVEL OWNER UNIVERSAL ACCESS YOUR ACCESS WARNING
-----  --------   ----------------  -----------  -------
00 RACFADV NONE CONTROL NO
The problem is that no UID ist passed!

This is correct. No user (see note *) is passed, because no user is assigned. ICH408I displays user/group OR job/step when no user is assigned. Obviously YOU have userid assigned, but the started task, OSASF have not. That's the problem.
You need to define OSASF in STARTED class, i.e.
RDEF STARTED OSASF.* STDATA(USER(some_user))
some_user need to be authorized to IOA.** at CONTROL level:
PE IOA.** CLASS(FACILITY) ID(some_user) ACC(C)

*Note: don't use UID when talking about user. UID usually means User ID, part of OMVS segment. This is confusing.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland