I just installed a new program and one of the instructions states to run the
code in a particular library as APF authorized.

  I'm sort of confused about this.

  Is it o.k. to just add this library to the PROG00 member and then use some
sort of SETSYS command to refresh PROG00?

  A parameter feed to this program at start up is supposed to tell the program
to run APF authorized and I think it might have been linked edited with a
parameter of 0.  Does this force the need to be APF authorize?

  I started the program and it did come up but there isn't current work to feed
to it so I can't tell anything else.

  Thanks.