Paul Gilmartin wrote:
Despite the "dozens" of errors, do you need to do anything more
than delete the single definition in your macro?  It appears
that the definitions are equivalent.

The two definitions are indeed identical in every respect. The only required change is to delete my symbol definition, which occurs in every program that uses IEFZB4D0. By guessing the name correctly, I saved myself the trouble of having to convert those same programs to use the "official" symbol -- which I would have done even in the event I had chosen a non-conflicting name like S99RBXSZ instead. Some might consider that mild OCD. But, that's what I would have done.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc