>but we would not do people's work for them; this explains his "you are wrong"
>statements where you expect detailed information on what the error or
>misunderstanding is. While his approach may seem
unreasonable, cold, and hurtful,

Insulting! Obnoxious!

A few pointers, rather than holier than thou could be a good thing.

In general, nobody is asking him, or anybody else, to do their work!

>If you haven't found anything useful in his responses, then you haven't read
>enough of them, yet.

BULL! I have given up on his responses!
If I wanted to hear obnoxious insults, I'd call my ex-wife.

One of the purposes of this forum is to help, not insult!
And, you can help without 'doing the job for them'.

If he is such an expert, why can't he drop a few hints?

PS: I never saw the so-called humour in his postings!

When in doubt.
PANIC!!