Joe jeffries wrote:

We have PDA(none) set in our HSM parms. I need to send a PDA trace off to IBM and am having trouble allocating the PDA datasets.

1.3.2.2.1 of hsm impl guide provides the JCL to allocate the logs but doesn't seem to show whether the datasets will automatically be recognised due to their naming standards or whether they need to be supplied to the HSM proc.

Anyone know where i should be looking?

AFAIK you have to add DDnames to HSM JCL procedure. Dataset name is irrelevant.
DDnames are ARCPDOX and ARCPDOY.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland