In a message dated 7/31/2006 11:57:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I'm researching equivalents to Compuware's Strobe.  I've  identified
>InTune from BMC.  Are there any others?
TMON/MVS from ASG (Allen Systems Group) has similar functions for
determining where in a large program or cluster of programs the CPU time is
being
spent.  There may be other functions of Strobe to compare, but  I am not aware
of
any, having never used Strobe.

Bill  Fairchild