From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Gould
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 9:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEFACTRT

On Aug 4, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Richards.Bob wrote:

> A subsequent post by Scott Barry filled in all the blanks. And it
> is not
> a case of whether Bob Shannon "could be" right, he *was* right.
>
> Why do you challenge the recollections of others when you freely admit
> to having an "iffy" memory?
>
> Bob Richards
Bob,

All of us are getting older (including you) and memory becomes
subject to parity errors. I am surprised you think yours is any
better than the rest of ours.

Also there was at least one step Bob S omitted. so he was not 100
percent right. I would not ask such a question if I was 100 percent
sure. I dropped a(n) acquisition and I will freely admit it. What's
the big deal ? The 90's saw a great deal of take over and mergers and
the like.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please

Seeing Beyond Money is a service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]