Funny how we procrastinate about these things. I finally told my boss that
I'd rather order it and start installing and playing with 1.7 now than to
wait until the last minute. He finally agreed with me.

Daniel McLaughlin
ZOS Systems Programmer
Crawford & Company
PH: 770 621 3256
*
Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your
ground, and later, win a little more."
? Louis L'Amour

Bob Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
08/09/2006 08:39 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: z/OS 1.7 Last ServerPac Order Date?

> However, we recommend you order no later than 10 October 2006

Why wouldn't one order it now and simply apply maintenance after the
installation?

Bob Shannon