On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:00:55 -0400, Knutson, Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>We had one associate today that took 2.5 hours to get through security
>in Atlanta today.

Until today I was bemoaning the fact I have to skip this SHARE.  Now I
don't feel so bad.  At least this happened late enough it may  not hurt
attendance too much.

or those that are attending, enjoy (once you get there).  Snub someone for
me if snubbing is still in vogue for IBM-Mainers.

Pat O'Keefe