Hi folks

An ex-colleague (who doesn't have access to this list) emailed me to say that
he wants to merge three datasets into one larger one. All are PS files with
character data in, but two are FB (don't know LRECL) and one is VB (again, I
don't know the LRECL but it's the longest of the three).

My instant thought was "Yep, easy. Used to do this all the time!".. But I can't
find how I used to do it! I've tried ICEGENER and DFSORT/SORT and DFSORT/MERGE
so far.. I'm sure I'm missing the wood for the trees..

Anyone know a quick and easy way?

Cheers

Brian

-
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction NetworkServices.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution isprohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact thesender by reply e-mail and