Just a couple minutes google'ing turned up the following:

_http://www.phonerentalusa.com/english/blackberry_rental.asp_
(http://www.phonerentalusa.com/english/blackberry_rental.asp)

With following FAQ:

        1.  How do I obtain my GSM  phone?

Simply by calling our call center 24/7  toll free at 800-335-3705. You can
also send us an email and we'll  give further details about our service, at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    2.  What are the  acceptable means of payment?

Services can be paid by local check, cash  or credit card.  3 What is a
"preauthorization"?

Phonerental doesn't charge anything  upfront on your credit card. Instead, we
"pre-authorize" a certain  amount per phone, to cover possible call charges.
A  pre-authorization on a credit card means that the credit card issuer  will
make sure that at least the pre-authorized amount is left  available on your
credit line at all times, "freezing" that amount.  . At the end of the rental,
Phonerental will charge the invoice  amount against that pre-authorization. If
not enough to cover  charges, the rest will be charged as a regular sale.
4.  Do you accept company  accounts?

We have implemented a system for company  accounts that allows payments by
wire transfer, cash or credit  card.  5.  Are there any special  prices for
multiple rentals?

Phonerental usually gives a discount when  you require several cellular
phones. Please ask us about it at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  6.  How do I end my
contract?

On the contract you e stablish a return  date. In case of need to extend or
shorten the length of time, let  us know as soon as possible and we'll make the
necessary  adjustments. Once you're done with the rental, use our prepaid,
preaddresed envelope to return the cellphone kit to our  offices.  7.  How is
the invoicing  of the service handled?

At the end of your contract, you will  receive a corresponding invoice with a
detailed report of all your  calls made and all the charges for your calls.
This will allow you  to control the charges being made. You will receive your
invoice the  first week of the following month after you return your GMS cell
phone.
YOUR GMS CELLULAR PHONE  OPERATION

1.  Will the phone be  ready to use when I get it?

Our phones are delivered with all the  accessories and batteries needed, and
are activated to let you use  them as soon as you get them.  2.  If I move
through  different countries on my trip, does my cellphone number  change?

Not at all, once you rent your GMS  cellphone, Phonerental will give you a
fixed number for your whole  trip, independent of the countries you visit. Your
contacts will  always reach you at the same  number.  3.  Will I be able to
operate my cellphone?

Our phones are delivered with instruction  manuals, which will allow you to
make and receive calls to and from  anywhere in the world. Remember that all
our equipment is geared  towards ease of use!  4.  Is it possible to  transfer
data through my phone?

If you are planning on transferring data  through palmtops, laptops, email
devices, etc, let us know in  advance to supply you with the correct
accessories.  5.  Do you provide  international tech support?

Indeed, our assistance department will  provide you technical support anytime
anywhere you might be. You  have at your service our call center 24/7 800
-335-3705.  6.  Do I need special  codes or PINs to make or receive  calls?

No, our equipment uses the services of the  most important telecommunications
providers in the world, providing  you with clear communications, service
availability and direct  access to the phone numbers to  call.  7.  Will my
phone
have  voicemail available?

Yes, your phone will have voicemail  activated free of charge. You only pay
for the time you spend  retrieving your  messages.