From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stephen M. Wiegand
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 9:34 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Strobe

I'm wondering if anyone on this list might be able to help me out
here or point me to a helpful web site.

I'm working with a client who has the transaction analysis and
monitor Compuware system called Strobe.  I am not familiar with this
system at all and the client has neither the time nor money to
provide any training on it.  As I need to make extensive use of it, I
need to get up to speed on it as quickly as possible.  So, if anyone
has a 1 or 2 page cheat sheet that shows how to do the basic
functions, i.e. start it, analyze a transaction or file usage etc.,
that they could share, I'd really appreciate it.  I do not have
access to any manuals as I work from home and the client is in another
state.

Thanks.

Steve Wiegand

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.

  • Re: Strobe Hal Merritt