From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Joe jeffries
Sent: 18 August 2006 16:54
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Simply the BEST Performance Monitor????

I'm not telling, I'm asking.

Here's your chance to bat for the product of your choice. Assuming Money no
object (well, within reason), what performance monitoring tool would you
install to concentrate on DASD, CHANNEL UTIL, XRC
(Primary/secondary/tertiary), RAID and all things I/O flavoured?

We currently have MXG (and obv RMF) and Omegamon.

Anything considered.

Regards,

Joe