-- snip --
Here's your chance to bat for the product of your choice. Assuming Money no
object (well, within reason), what performance monitoring tool would you
install to concentrate on DASD, CHANNEL UTIL, XRC
(Primary/secondary/tertiary), RAID and all things I/O flavoured?
-- snip --

RMF
SMF
My own code

When that isn't enough, I would look at RMF Magic (IntelliMagic.nl). Some
very useful sizing features also available.

John