Thanks to Binyamin, Jeff and Sam,

Yes, serialization is a must and the lock is the fastest path that I need. FRR
is in place and I don't want to use anything higher than CMS unless I have to.
I also know that the CMSSMF and CMSEQDQ are in same level as CMS. I may be also
in need of using MVS service that requires CMS lock.

Sail Kim
Vanguard Research Institute, Inc.

PLEASE JOIN US AT OUR 21st ANNUAL
ENTERPRISE/RACF SECURITY TRAINING
CONFERENCE AND EXPOSITION!
June 10 - June 14, 2007
St. Louis, Missouri
Register Today www.go2vanguard.com/expo

thinkSecurity
thinkVanguard

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination of this e-mail or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please delete all copies of this e-mail
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.