Peter,

About 20 years ago We had a user do things like this in TSO. He was bypassing everything WTORs just generally abusing the system. It was discouraging that management would not do anything about it. One time the *BIG* boss wanted to know why the system was crashing so often, I raised my hand and suggested taking away TSO from one of the big abusers. The big boss never asked the question (at least to us) again.

Ed