>If I were doing it, I'd allocate a "reasonable" size table with room
for >expansion (ie: Empty Slots past the currently assigned slot
number). A 4K >table, has room for 1024 Slots/ISVs. Even a 1K table has
room for 256 >slots. Either 1K or 2K should be more than enough for the
foreseeable >future needs based on the 1 Slot per ISV method without the
need to expand >it via maintenance.

Why do you think IBM did anything other than that?

Bob Shannon
Rocket Software