Isn't that what makes the open systems stuff so good, no people...;-)

Thanks,

Fletch

>  Yeah, I saw that comment too, about running HP-UX without admins.  I
> support both a superdome and the "mainframe" (z9BC) here -
> and the 'dome
> is physically twice the size of the z9, as well as taking more of my
> time to support than z/OS.
>
> Rex

I did not read it that way. I read it as the cost of the z/OS people is
part of the savings.
I read "mainframe operators, admins or system programmers" as prefixing
all those jobs with the word "mainframe". Not that there were no HP-UX
sysadmins.