Because 72 is a mystic number? Think about it. It is (2^3)*(3^2). That
is the product of the first two prime numbers raised to the other number
power. Gotta be mystical!

Yes, it is Friday. And I'm weirder that usual due to lack of sleep.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.