Cross-posted to Linux-390, IBMVM, and IBMMAIN

One of the hats I wear is the session scheduler for the Linux Project at
SHARE.  We are always on the lookout for "user experience" sessions.
That is, when someone who isn't a vendor talks about their personal and
company's experiences, good _or_ bad, with Linux or mainframe Linux.
(The caveat about not being a vendor doesn't apply if you what you're
talking about is your experiences, not your product.)

Based on the mailing list traffic, it's easy to see that we have a fair
amount of people here that could give just such a presentation.
(Several already have in the past, and we thank them for volunteering.)
So, I would like to issue a more direct plea to the members of the list.
If you have worked with Linux or Linux/390 in your company, whether VM
was involved or not, please consider creating a user experience
presentation for SHARE.  If you are interested in doing so, please
contact me off list.

Thanks,

Mark Post
Deputy Project Manager