Gee, in one of his replies to Phil Payne, he mentions "one of your articles"
and links to the Isham Research web site.  Seems human enough to me.  If it's a
bot, it's good enough to pass a Turing test.

Jon

<snip>
However Anne or Lynn could answer us & confirm or deny.
Lynn ?
Can you answer us, please ?
</snip>

He also is not insulting or demeaning to other posters.  I'll take that.

<snip>
What is good Lynn never answers "no, you're wrong, I know it" or fight
for the only proper meaning of USS acronym <g>
</snip>