Forwarded to the list - Russ, can you change you return address please
???.

> I would think my opinions on non-SMP delivery should be well known.
> IMHO CA-1 has been very good with regard to SMP for quite a while
> now. Somewhat of a beacon in that corporation.
>
> If it (unloaded, non-SMP delivery) is an option, and causes more
> work for those choosing to use it who cares.
> If it becomes the default and causes more work for those of us that
> *do* maintain SMP environments it's all bad.
>
> As for other vendors shipping (only) non-SMP format, that's
> generally because they have no idea of how to package their product.
>
> Shane ...
CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this e mail and any attachments is
confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are
not the addressee(s) please notify the sender immediately. Do not disclose,
copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the intended
addressee(s)