Hi,

Could anybody help me (or continue the request to CICS or IMS expert)

We are having a condition, and maybe anybody had this experience/know
the solution.

I have a CICS-IMS Program running in one CICS Region needed to be LINKed
by another CICS Program (cannot access IMS database because it sits in
different SYSPLEX) is having ADPL ABEND (unsupported DPL command)

After we look-up in IBM documentation, we found EXEC DLI TERM is not
supported when the program is LINKed from another CICS Region.

How to resolve this? The problem we cannot take out this command,
because the LINKing program is going to to repetitive LINK towards this
CICS-IMS Program before terminate and we will get another ABEND DHTC
(trying to SCHEDULE a PSB without terminating the previous one).

Is there any equivalent command which complies to DPL standard? Or an
Implicit PSB Termination Technics?

Any command would be appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,