our site has written a program that sets a return code based on the day of
the week.
subsequent steps use either COND= coding (why?) or IF coding to then
selectively run or bypass .

Chris Hoelscher
IDMS & DB2 Database Administrator
Humana Inc
502-476-2538
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello

I have a requirement in which based on the day we need to execute the step
ie for eg if it is monday then we need to execute the sep2 or else or
other
days we need to skip this step and execute the other step/ Please any one
how this can be coded in the jcl
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy
the material/information.