BDissen wrote:
You are packaging your refresh tape incorrectly.

SMetz wrote:
And *that* is what is broken.

PO'Keefe wrote:
To those already familiar with SMP this could look like a marketting gimick [sic], just allowing you to say "We use SMP".

RRosenberg wrote:
Next Strawman excuse please.

Incorrectly? Broken? Marketing gimmick? Strawman excuse? [sigh]

Let me just repeat an inconvenient truth:
    The methodology works well.
    It is fast.
    It is simple.
    It is reliable.
    It is easy for me to maintain and support.
    It insures a high level of consistency across my customer base.
    Even the SMP-ignorant can use it both successfully and easily.
    I'm happy with it.
    My customers are happy with it.
So exactly, what is it I'm supposed to "fix"?

Never mind. I'm done here.

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cole Software          WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920 FAX: 540-456-6658