When CA-Spool sends a print to one of our Xerox IP printers it creates a
Banner Page that has the Userid of the CA-Spool task as its main header.
This has never worried us before, but now we are getting rinky-dink new
Xerox printers that will respond to a RFID tag to output only that User's
print. Does anyone know how to get CA-Spool to create a Banner Page with
the Userid of the output, not of its own task?

Dave