Hello,

  Thanks to everyone for valuable suggestions.

  I think all directories were created when V710 was installed and also,  I
think the REXX proc DSNMKDIR from SDSNBASE was not run at all or it failed. No
problem was noticed because JAVA component was never used before. Only last
week it was decided to use JAVA component and we noticed the problem. I
realized that external links libdb2jcct2.so libdb2jcct2zos.so are missing.
Defining these links resolved the problem.

  Thanks again.
  Ale

Ale Eba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hello,

I can't find the dll files libdb2jcct2.so and libdb2jcct2zos.so in
/usr/lpp/db2/db2710/jcc/lib. In fact the files don't exist in any directory.
DB2 version 7.1 was installed in 2002. All the jobs to define DDDEF entries and
to make the directory were run. All PTFs related to JDBC driver are in place
(APPLIED). These files are available in DB2 V8.1.

Is there a way to create these dll files.

Thanks
Ale

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1ยข/min.