>There is no need for this kind of personal attack.

It was intended as a joke.
Not a very good one, but a joke.

I have not had the luxury of having a machine run less than 100% for years.

And, in that kind of environment TSO does not mix well with Production (I said
Production -- NOT Batch, not Online; it could be either).

There are things you can do, but if you are large enough to have major Business
Critical production on the mainframe (IE: the business stops if it does), you
are large enough to move all test workloads somewhere else.

You may think I'm touting my opinion as 'fact', but go take a look at one of
the first things IGS does when it takes over a company's IT environment.
POOF! No more TSO with Production!

When in doubt.
PANIC!!