I guess I didn't provide very much information in the original post so
here it is.  The printer is a Dell Laser Printer M5200.  It is connected
to our network via an ethernet cable.  I call it PRT199 (destid EW1XXX99)
in our JES2 system.  It is defined in the Infoprint printer inventory as
EW1XXX99.  I want to have the output print completely reversed with regard
to the orientation.  In other words I want the data that would normally
print first to print last and the data that normally would print last to
print first.  The form to be printed on has a label in the lower right
side and the label portion of the paper gets printed on last.  I want to
turn the paper end to end so the label portion would be printed on first.
I'm trying to do this without changing the document.  It was suggested
that I put PCL codes <ESC>&a180P in the document header field.  I did this
on the IP Printway Options panel in the Custom values portion.  It didn't
seem to make any difference.  The output still prints the same way.