* Gibney, Dave wrote, On 30/09/2006 08:07:
 keep an "up to date" set via Softcopy Librarian at work and on my
laptop. But, it's a little old, last new stuff is April 2006 :(
Mark Hammond wrote:
Thanks to all. One of my biggest frustrations is finding the right manual to get the information I need.
When I'm not sure, I use the IBM documentation CDs on my PC, and do a global search. It may take several minutes, but that generally beats taking out several manuals and checking the contents.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT
I keep links to various sites in my del.icio.us account, that way, I have the same links at home, in the office, on the laptop - everywhere really. As I find new sites of interest, or chapters of books that I need regularly, I just add them to del.icio.us with appropriate tags, and they're saved for the next time I need them. I've also got various add-ins on my Firefox browser which validate links from time to time (useful for when IBM decide to move links and I've not got the updated link in place) which help me keep everything relatively up to date.

Of course, this is no good for licensed materials, but it's good for everything else.

Cheers,
Kenny